Founder & CEO
Charles enjoys photographing hawks, vultures & eagles in action. Recently one of his photos was featured on a well known photography website.
President & COO
Karen is a Jersey girl that loves to cook lobster! She has two Golden Doodles and her favorite trip was to England for the Chelsea Flower Show.
Director of Cause
Susan was a Disneyland Ambassador finalist in 1981 and 1982.
Director of Human Resources
Ernie completed a portion of his education in Mexico and enjoys DC & Marvel comics.
Teri Jo Cherry
Business Operations Manager
Teri Jo’s first job was working on the 1984 Olympic maps.
Don is a Kings fan, likes to bake, and his happy place is Costco.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Aaron speaks Russian fluently & loves to spend time with his wife and son.
Devin is able to recite the pledge of allegiance in Spanish.
Dave is the lead singer in a band
Joey likes to brew beer and cook and can solve a Rubik’s cube in under 2 minutes.
Cori hiked the Grand Canyon once
Business Development Manager
Morgan studied in Spain for a semester
Ruben has a passion for snorkeling in the ocean to see all the beautiful fishes.
Franklin lived on a boat for three years.
Fernando plays the piano and the accordion
Quality Assurance Manager
Orlando enjoys morning runs on the beach on the weekends and likes working out at the gym.
Alexis takes Tahitian dance lessons
Field Operations Manager
Narciso was a bull rider and participated in rodeos.
Field Operations Manager
Juan is a car fanatic, and he enjoys customizing his vehicles.
Melina is a certified animal specialist.
Michael has two Labrodoodles and loves Manchester United soccer team.
Jose co-wrote a play published by UCI. He has one leg longer than the other and has a strong belief that there is a ghost living in his closet.
Maggie is 4'11" and started a food and travel blog with her husband.
Human Resources Administrator & Accounting Assistant
Gladys loves country music, line dancing, and the Cincinnati Bengals
Production Crew Leader
Luis likes to fish.
Manuel enjoys going out and dancing.
Luis enjoys playing soccer and has played for many years.
Ramon is great on a skateboard.
Habitat for humanity
Since 2009, Antis Roofing and Waterproofing provides all roofing materials and installation for Habitat for Humanity’s Orange County Projects.
Habitat for Humanity Orange County
Soon after opening Antis Roofing & Waterproofing in 1989, Charles Antis arrived at the home of a single mother with seven children and a leaking roof. Upon walking in the front door, Charles was overwhelmed by the strong and distinct smell of mildew. As he stood there, unable to avoid breathing in the toxic air, the youngest daughter grabbed his hand to proudly show off her home. When she led him into her bedroom, Charles witnessed a sight he would never forget: four mattresses with moldy bedding. He realized the family could not afford a new roof. A struggling entrepreneur at the time, Charles scraped together low cost roofing materials and a group of volunteers to provide a free roof for the family. The gratification of helping this family infused Charles with a passion for giving to the less fortunate. In 2009, Sharon Ellis, president of Habitat for Humanity of Orange County, asked Charles to donate a roof, and he immediately thought about that family. Since then Antis Roofing & Waterproofing has donated the roof installation for every Habitat for Humanity of Orange County home—half a million dollars’ worth. That spirit of giving and social responsibility is as much a part of Antis Roofing & Waterproofing as their reputation for quality craftsmanship and customer service. If you are interested in participating on an Antis Habitat for Humantiy Team Build, please contact [email protected] or 949-461-9222 for more details.
Alzheimer's Orange County
Since 1982, Alzheimer’s Orange County (formerly known as Alzheimer’s Association, Orange County Chapter), has been Orange County’s center for Alzheimer’s resources. They are dedicated to providing quality care and support services to the thousands of residents of Orange County who are affected by Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementia, and also partnering with local researchers to populate clinical trials to help find a cure. Alzheimer's OC is a prime beneficiary of Antis Roofing & Waterproofing's philanthropy. We appreciate the concentrated local focus of Alzheimer's Orange County!
Fight For Lexi
The Fight for Lexi Golf Tournament is an annual event that raises awareness and funds for the Scleroderma Foundation of Southern California. Antis has been participating in this event since its inception – Lexi is Charles’s sister-in-law.
Valiant Women of Mission Hospital
Valiant Women is a support group of Mission Hospital united by a common desire to ensure women of all ages receive quality healthcare at Mission hospital. Antis is a proud partner of this special group devoted to supporting the medical, surgical, educational, emotional and spiritual needs of women in our community.
Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
The Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation's vision is “To bring hope and lifesaving treatments to children battling cancer.” Antis is proud to partner with PCRF to raise awareness and help fund research in the fight against childhood cancers.
Leukemia Lymphoma Society
The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society is dedicated to funding research for a cure for blood cancers. Antis is proud to support LLS by fundraising and promoting awareness of its mission and services.
Position Open for Roofing Estimator – Change Orders
Antis Roofing & Waterproofing is seeking a full time dynamic Roofing Estimator to work in a fun and faced paced environment. This position reports directly to the Sales Director. While providing estimating, change order management and sales services, the selected individual will also work independently on special projects within specified timeframes. The ideal candidate for this position should have five (5) or more years of roofing, decking and/or wood replacement experience. Equally important are excellent written and verbal skills, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task. It is important that the right candidate possess the flexibility to work independently as much of the work will involve our onsite projects.
About the Company
Founded in 1989, Antis Roofing & Waterproofing Inc. (Antis) is an Irvine-based company, providing construction services exclusively for multi-tenant housing communities in Southern California.
Antis Roofing & Waterproofing Values:
“All of the choices we make in life are influenced by what we value. At Antis, we value excellence in customer care and workmanship, and authenticity in community outreach… Partner with us.” – Antis Founder/CEO, Charles Antis.
Antis is committed to running a values-based company. Antis’ employees embrace and drive change. They are adventurous, creative, and open-minded. They pursue growth and learning. Antis espouses open and honest relationships with clear communication. The culture at Antis is positive, passionate and determined, and embraces aligned values as the gateway to building trust.
Since 2009, Antis, Inc. has donated all roofing for Habitat for Humanity-OC, and participates in dozens of socially responsible causes.
Founder Charles Antis’ Vision
Research shows that vision, meaning, and higher purpose leads to happiness… What is your current company’s higher purpose? What is your higher purpose? Whatever you’re thinking, think bigger. At Antis, we want you to be a part of something bigger than yourself. It makes the most sense, in business, to be loyal to the organization that is capable of being the most loyal to you and your family. Antis rewards effective leadership with growth (career advancement), financial incentives, educational incentives (reimbursement), and philanthropic opportunities. Check out more about Antis culture at: https://www.facebook.com/antisroofing.
- Review labor reports from technicians in the field for scope completion and accuracy
- Submit change orders for active small repairs.
- Submit change orders for active large jobs that need immediate approval.
- Verify scope of work in proposal was completed accurately.
- Create checklist proposals from work outside of specified approved work.
- Follow up on unapproved change orders and recommendations proposals.
- Answer all emails and phone calls from Managers with questions within 24 hours
- Attend luncheons and other sales related functions, as requested.
- Attend board meetings with sales representative to sell recommended work or resolve any concerns/questions.
- Visit jobsites to produce additional recommendations that can be turned into projects.
- Instruct field technicians to look for opportunities to obtain additional projects/work.
- Establish relationships with field technicians and supervisors to drive additional work.
- Communicate with other estimators to find proper pricing and timelines to complete work.
- Attend weekly production meetings and/or other meetings as requested.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of roofing systems and installment process.
- Basic knowledge of decking components.
- Wood framing and wood component installation requirements and timeframes
- Skilled in identifying project details within images of completed work
- Ability to resolve issues that arise during the change order and recommendation process.
- Ability to manage challenging situations involving customers
- Quality Focus – Able to focus on the quality aspect of the job
- Effective follow up with Community Managers, Sales team, and production team to obtain needed information to complete tasks.
- Coachable, positive disposition, and able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to type, read, and speak English clearly and effectively.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be able to manage personal schedule as position requires equal time in the field and the office.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to read, write and speak Spanish
- Valid CA driver’s license
- Physical requirements:
- Lift, pull and push up to 50 pounds
- On occasion, sit in an office environment, up to 8 hours a day
- Daily commute to various job sites throughout the entire work day
- Climb ladders and maintain balance on roofs of one or more stories
Educational and Skills Requirements:Education:
- Required: High school diploma
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Roofing and construction knowledge required
- Microsoft office
- Ability to work with communication tools, iPads, phones and computers
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Dependable, self-motivated, team player
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- This is a full time salaried position with compensation commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive benefits package upon completion of standard introductory period, including health, dental and vision insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Assistance Program and 401(k) plan. A non-compete agreement is required prior to hire and employment is on an at-will basis. This position is located in Orange County, California. Antis Roofing & Waterproofing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
JOB DESCRIPTION Safety Supervisor
POSITION TITLE: Safety Supervisor
REPORTS TO: TBD
POSITIONS REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: None
The position is responsible for guiding and developing the company’s Safety Program which includes providing support to the field supervisors, foremen and workers, and office personnel, in addition to providing leadership and coordination of the day-to-day safety requirements for all field projects.
- Provide support to field projects and/or maintenance repairs by maintaining a visible presence to the field performing site visits throughout the life of the projects.
- Using independent judgment to ensure that all Safety Program details are followed at each site.
- Coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Safety program in the field.
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance, including but not limited to OSHA, Cal-OSHA, Workers’ Compensation guidelines, etc.
- Inform the project management team and supervision of any new or conflictive legislative matters that could impact the project.
- Develop a Site Safety Management Plan (SMP) for each project and/or Maintenance/Repair projects to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.Organize and schedule required staff safety training.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors and foreman in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and recommend corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- In conjunction with Human Resources, ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and provide documentation during process and upon completion.
- Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors, and Foreman.
- Ensure new hires receive basic safety training upon hire as required.
- Ensure safety boards with postings including but not limited to: Health and safety policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location of first aid, etc. are maintained and current.
- Ensure that all safety material is provided at each site and/or included with each vehicle as needed.
- Communicate, coach and assist the field staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met.
- Coordinate a regular meeting with project safety team to review issues, trends and upcoming conditions or events.
- Provide monthly reports on safety development.
- Active member of company’s Safety Committee and other organizations as needed.
- Other duties as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Fluent in Spanish, able to read, write and speak.
- Minimum three (3) years of Safety Field experience.
- Excellent incident investigation skills
- Excellent leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions
- Probability and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- College Degree
- 10 or 30-hour OSHA training certificate
- Certified in First Aid
- Occupational Health and Safety Degree, Diploma or Certificate
- Ability to establish credibility and be decisive but able to recognize and support the organization’s preferences and priorities
- Results oriented with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and Spanish, proficiently.
- Excellent writing skills and the demonstrated ability to develop written reports and action plans.
- Must comprehend general arithmetical functions.
- Proficiency with computers and software that include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote.
- Ability to work with communication tools including printers, copiers, and other related office machinery.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully and maintains confidentiality.
- Interpersonal skills—the individual maintains confidentiality in all HR-related matters, and can maintain positive working relationships with coworkers.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or challenging situations and demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and can read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and can deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management requests. Able to deliver Safety initiatives in a timely manner.
- Safety and security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- The Safety Supervisor will spend most the work day in the field and will be in the office on occasion.
- This position will perform occasional lifting of supplies and materials of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and able to walk on flat or slanted rooftops that are one story and above.
The incumbent is typically at the jobsite and occasionally in the office. The environment includes outdoor elements such as dust, debris, and other items related to roofing.
The incumbent may spend most of the work day engaged in projects in the fields in construction-related environments. On occasion may require concentration in an environment with moderate noise levels within office.
There is an expected level of stress that results from competing deadlines and various needs from the staff.
Schedule of Work:
The work week typically consists of an 8-hour day from Monday through Friday, beginning anywhere between 7:00 am and 9:00 am, and ending after 8 hours of work.
Commensurate with experience
Non-compete agreement must be signed prior to start.
Employment is at-will, both parties can terminate the relationship at any time.
Se buscan Rooferos con experiencia en el área de Los Angeles!/ Hiring experienced roofers in the Los Angeles area!
Se buscan Rooferos con experiencia en el área de Los Angeles!
Estamos en busca de rooferos para la mejor compañía de techos en el Sur de California. Todos los niveles de experiencia están bienvenidos! Trabajos en techos residenciales, vivienda múltiple, y techos planos e inclinados.
- 5 años o más de experiencia de roofero
- Capaz de levantar hasta 50 libras
- Capaz de subir y bajar escaleras
- Trabajar con diversos materiales in techos planos e inclinados
- Archivo satisfactorio de manejo (para los rooferos que manejan)
- Capacidad de seguir reglas de construcción
- Ofrecemos tiempo de vacación y enfermedad, ciertos días festivos de descanso, benecios de salud, cuenta de gastos flexibles y 401(k) (plan de retiro).La compensación depende de su experiencia.Aplique a la posición por teléfono. Puede alcanzar a Juan por teléfono y correo electrónico al (949) 525-5666 o al correo: [email protected]Hiring experienced roofers in the Los Angeles area! Looking for Full-Time Roofers to join the best Roofing Company in Southern California. All levels of experience welcome! Primarily works in residential, multi-unit, sloped and flat roofs.Requirements
- 5+ years of roofing experience
- Installing Shingles, Tiles, Flat Roofs Single-ply TPO& PVC and Roof Maintenance experience
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Climb ladders
- Work with various materials on slanted or flat roof
- Good driving record (For Roofers that drive vehicle)
- Ability to follow safety instructions
- We offer Vacation, Sick time, Paid holidays, Healthcare Benefits, Flexible Spending Account, and 401(k) retirement plan.Compensation depending on experience.Apply by calling Juan Villa at (949) 525-5666, or email at [email protected]